21 March 2012

Favorites

3/21/12 - Day Eighty Four

Favorites
I have been asked several times recently what my favorite this or that is.  My answer is generally I really don't know or too many to really tell.  I think everyone should have a "favorite" movie or song and so over the next few posts I am going to try and come up with a small list of favorites.

Favorite Color: Red  
eye catching and intense
Favorite Country Song: Trisha Yearwood - She's in Love with the Boy
memories of my mom and sister
Favorite Rock Song: Breaking Benjamin - Dear Agony
the song that inspired my tattoo
Favorite Blues Song: Hugh Laurie - Let them Talk
wow I want a beer with this song :)
Favorite Soft Rock: Grace Potter & The Nocturnals - Apologies
my song for any emotion
Favorite Punk Song: Straylight Run - Existentialism on Prom Night
age 17-20 with the best friends ever


I would love to see a website with the lists of random peoples favorites and the reasons why.  Having a reason why it is so liked generally gives me a better perspective.

'til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment