13 September 2012

Land of Hearts, Love and Heartland...and Thursday Quotables, what :)

8/30/12 - Day Eighty Eight

Music:


Been a bit since I got to update. I have fallen in love with this song and the t.v. show it is attached to.  If you have never had the chance to watch Heartland on GMC in the US....you should! It is a show that doesn't need all the sex and drugs to be great! The actors are fantastic and I can't wait for the new season to start in Canada on Sept 16th.  It takes a bit for the new episodes to get on GMC but it is worth the wait.

Realization: Working hard is hard work but without it I just have work, and who needs that.

My new job is amazing.  I love the team and being a good addition to it.  I have recently been asked why I feel the need to work so hard at whatever I am trying to accomplish and for me the answer is if I don't what's the point all together?

Check out this quote:

"The purpose of art is washing the dust of our daily lives off our souls." Pablo Picasso

'til next time....




No comments:

Post a Comment