Music: Tyler Hilton - Loaded Gun
So today is a day off from work with a great premiere of my favorite show currently One Tree Hill. It is the last season for the show, so the hype surrounding it is really fun. This is a new song released on the show tonight.
Realization: Being creative with food is helpful when there is very little money.
Macaroni & Cheese with chili is delicious! We are working with very little funds at the moment and tonight I took out all the ingredients we could make dinner with and decided to try it. Delicious! Hamburger Helperish with a bit more spice. Add some pepper and it is amazing.
Inspiration: Going back and updating you on a few things.
Feeling much better today, although a pulled thigh muscle is very painful!
Four Short Term Goals -
- Finish College in 18 weeks with A's in at least 5 of the 7 classes.
- Finish my design portfolio and business cards by April.
- Start researching a new location to live with career opportunities.
- Figure out my personal relationships before April.
- Establish a career by 28
- Start family planning 28 - 32
The vintage dresses didn't get their pictures posted because I slacked and didn't get good pictures of them. The black dress fit my sister beautifully though and I am hoping she takes a great picture in it that I can post.