20 January 2012

Poetry & Design

1/20/12 - Day Forty One


Music: Straylight Run - Mistakes We Knew We Were Making

"So we bottled and shelved all our regrets,
Let them ferment and came back to our senses,
Drove back home and slept a few days,
Woke up and laughed at how stupid we used to be,"

Realization: Visualization is necessary for my writer side to emerge.

This week I was tasked with creating two different literary pieces for my Creative Writing class. In my head the design was pictured long before I had the words to go with it.  I still have to write one piece and I'm going to use the character I created last week and showed you guys in my weekly collage.  Hopefully this piece can be a play.  Never tried it before so if nothing else it will be fun.  Below is the artistic piece I envisioned to help me create the words.


Design: In Darkness we find - JLi

'til tomorrow...




No comments:

Post a Comment