19 December 2011

Christmas is almost here!

12/19/11-Day Nine


Music: The March in The Nutcracker Ballet by Tchaikovsky

Could listen to this on repeat! Amazing music!

Realization: Christmas is less than a week away!!

This year has flown by.  Today it really hit me that I haven't done any shopping and the time left to do so is whittling down quickly.  Christmas... recently I started celebrating and it was mainly about spending time with my boyfriend and YAY for decorations! This year...the highlight of my holiday season will be seeing my sister and her boyfriend.  They are coming in for New Year's and staying for almost a week.  Can't wait to start getting ready for their visit starting tomorrow.  Off work for the next three days and can't wait to post what I find for her visit.

Inspiration : Here are my Christmas Cards this year.  Love the picture and words inside!





til tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment