22 December 2011

Snuggle Days

12/22/11 - Day Twelve

Three Days to Christmas!


Music & Design: The first lighting of Cinderella's castle at Disneyworld 2011 (via AttractionsMagazine)

I love Disney.  Always have and always will.  Teared up a bit at the sight of the castle fully lit.  Really cute show and totally worth a view.

Realization: Rain is necessary for the earth and our souls.  Snuggles anyone?

Some would say the weather was really rough today.  Thunderstorms pretty much all day with the warnings every now and then, but I love it.  Got the best nap this afternoon and woke up with a head full of designs.  Here is a couple photos I edited today.  I took one over three years ago and the other I took just outside of our apartment today. 




til tomorrow...



No comments:

Post a Comment