11 December 2011

Day One

12/11/11 Day One:

I wanted to start this blog to get and give the inspiration each of us wants or needs at some point in our very different lives. Each day I'll start with a new song that helped or inspired me to face a particular feeling or emotion.  Followed by the standout moment of each day and what realization or inspiration I found in it.  Perhaps finding these small truths can enhance the way I currently look at my life.


Music : Wakey! Wakey! - Almost Everything

Whenever the soul needs uplifting this is a great song for it.

Realization : The best reflection in life comes when there is little to distract you.

This came to me when I woke up with no electricity because of a downed electrical pole.  Even though being without the technology created an overwhelming sense of boredom it gave me the time that would have been otherwise filled up.

til tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment